Snails Kiss On Cherries [photo by Vyacheslav Mishchenk]
So I had to make a playlist for English class… and this is what happened
* make it mine - jason mraz * submarines - the lumineers * big eyed fish - dave matthews band * you don’t know what you’ve begun - the solids * grey room - damien rice * antisocial - ballyhoo * strange condition - pete yorn * walt grace’s submarine test - john mayer * dodo - dave matthews *
Filed Under: Things I Found Looking for Dr. Faustus Art
Brooding dudes part two. Seriously the Bronte sisters and their gloomy, damaged gentlemen. Amiright? Highfive.
Brooding dudes part one. I kind of watched Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre in one night so. Just bear with me ok.
R E S T L E S S F U G I T I V E the saint who prays with the calloused hands of a laborer and a galley slave. a folk & country-inspired mix for jean valjean01. restless fugitive » willy mason and how i felt the shackles ‘round me when i left this world behind me
02. shackles and chains » marty robbins on a long, lonesome journey i’m going; throw your arms ‘round my neck and don’t cry
03. the lament of eustace scrubb » the oh hellos when i saw my reflection, it was a stranger beneath my face
04. down in the valley » the head and the heart i wish i was a slave to an age-old trade; lord have mercy on my rough and rowdy ways
05. all my days » alexi murdoch i cried aloud, i shook my hands; what am i doing here?
06. life » the avett brothers oh, and you and i know all too well about the hell and the paradise here on earth
07. i can see the pines are dancing » a.a. bondy this is the mountains, this is the lightning, this is the man pulling on his iron chains
08. the longer i run » peter bradley adams so let me ride the wind ‘til i don’t look back; forget the life that i almost had
09. i hang my head and cry » hank williams golden love, oh golden love, you’re gone; but each broken dream still lingers on
10. for the good times » johnny cash but life goes on and this old world will keep on turning